I couldn't sleep until I finished my English studies. At 1:30'o clock I went to bed and sleep till 7'o clock. Then woke up & ran to the bathroom to take shower, then breakfast and other stuff. I wore my college uniform and ran to the college at 8'o clock. My college starts from 8:20'o clock to 1:30'o clock. I spent my time there and came back home. I undressed & wore my home cloth. After washing hands I took my lunch & took a nap. At 2:10'o clock I took my phone and the time ran so fast than a bullet train that it became 3:30'o clock. All my plans wasted. Then I went to table for studying. But I got headache and then took a nap for 2 hours. At 6:30'o clock I woke up, finish prayer then set for studying. At 10'o clock I take dinner & now at 10:45'o clock I am writing this blog. At 11'o clock I may sleep and end my last day of July 2023.