In this article, I am sharing an experience of mine, related with this website.

Personal written vlog 1

My Experience:

A long time ago, I got enough traffic on my website. I was happy about my website's traffic. Everything was going well but from one day suddenly my website got down and literally I didn't get a single views in a week. I was so worry about my website that I search on many places like YouTube and Google. Then I found a video of a random YouTuber from YouTube search. The topic of the video was how to increase traffic in website. I clicked on the video and watch till end. I had done everything that the youtuber said. In the video the youtuber said to make some changes in my blogger setting. So I followed his steps. From the day my website got down then before. I was struggling with my website to increase the traffic but I couldn't do anything. Even I forgot about the video and about the changes that I had made. I was on the way to leave my website. But then I thought that why should I leave blogging.
 I should continue it. After 2 months of absent  from blogging I came back and start uploading posts again. Then I understood that I should learn coding. I start take courses from the internet. 
Now I found, why I still doesn't get traffic in my website. Because, I set custom robots on my website and made there some useless and harmful changes by watching the video
Now I am on my way again I hope I will get success.