If you have a PC and your are new to use then don't do these. Because all the PC users do these who are 1st time to use it made this mistake then they trapped in to trouble. 

Look, there is a huge different phone and PC. You need experience for using PC but you don't need experience using mobile. If you misclick anything on then it might be problem. 

When I brought a new PC I thought I can download any kinds of games from any kinds of website in free. That's why I downloaded many many cracked game. Also I had tried to download GTA v. But I failed because of internet some file or missing. That's why I have to uninstall the whole. It was about 93 GB. Literally it gave a lot of pressure on my PC.

If you download any kinds of crack game from any kinds of website then always think, why they are giving you the paid game in free. Don't they have any profit? 
If you download any kind of creaked games then they started use your data or your information and then they make money by a selling your data.

So if you are a PC user and you'r new to use it then don't have download any kinds of cracked game from any kinds of website.
If you have money then buy it or if you don't have money then look for their launchers which must be verified.