Here is a conversation between he and she😁
He: Hey, rihi! What's up?
She: Finee😒
[......remains quite.....] 
He: what happened?😐
She: nothing 🙄
He:C'mon you can tell me. I am your friend😗
She:No, I don't wanted to tell you. 
He: Alright, fine! I don't wanted to hear. 
She: ok bye!!
He: Bye!!
After going some steps rihi comes back and now she wanted to tell him the reason....
She: shmi, wait.🥺
He: what?🙄
She: Actually, I was upset because of...
He: Now I don't wanted to hear 🙉
She: what..?!😦
He:BYE!
She:😶..

If someone don't wanted to share her/his problems with you then just ignore them. 90% of the people came back to share their problems after it.


Two friends chat....
T- Hey bro! Today I saw girl with you sitting in a restaurant. Who was she?😄
S- None! She was my cousin.🙄
T- Oh really!!😆😂
S- why are you laughing?😐
T- Because last year she was my cousin.😂😂
S-🐸hhhu
Ending life gives you nothing!