I just stop dreaming! Why? Because I have found that by only dreaming I cannot achieve my goal  in real life.

Dreaming is good. But only dreaming and doing nothing is bad. It won't give you anything. So, stop dreaming. You know about you dream you know how can you get it. Then stop dreaming. And let just do the specific work in the field where you wanted to go. 

Dream:

A dream is a succession of images,emotions,  ideas, and sensations that usually occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. Humans spend about two hours dreaming per night, and each dream lasts around 6 to 21 minutes, although the dreamer may perceive the dream as being much longer than this.©

$

I am not talking about the dream that we saw in sleep. I am talking about the dreams that we see during the day. Some people just dream and they don't do anything. But those who have worked hard, will be happy an enjoying their dreams in real life. 

Stop dreaming and start doing your work in real life!


Dream is just a world of fake