After not getting selected into my favorite college I went to depression. After two months, I have decided to start my life again. Then I fixed my goal to be an engineer. However when I was so small I wanted to be an engineer. So, I found that free of coast and the best university to study in Bangladesh is BUET. So, I decided to start taking the preparation. But I was too late to fit in an offline tuition batch. So, I was about to go again in depression but I understand myself and started searching about how to take the preparation. Really I got the best online platform to study named, AparsClassroom. I started doing their classes. Then as usual every engineer specially many of the BUET aspirant long for MIT, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I also did. However, I didn't knew anything about MIT and it's admission procedure. The class 11&12th is about 1.5 years. It was February,2023 when I was in Class 11 and the next June, 2024 my 12th life will be end with the national board exam named HSC. Then I will have 2-3 months to take the preparation for BUET. Even tho, I was somehow passionated in MIT than BUET. But the main thing is I had already lost 2 months in depression and anxiety. Also if the 9th & 10th syllabus is a river then the syllabus of 11th and 12th is the ocean, which is connected with river but has a very small wide length. It's hard to get fit in it. Many graduated student from BUET and other renewed College/University have told that it is because our education system is wrong. But this time without falling into any kind anxiety I just started researching about MIT and its admission procedure. Then I found out that the Olympiad is kinda mandatory for getting admitted into MIT from Bangladesh. But I was shocked because since my childhood I was in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh but I didn't know anything about Olympiads. No one even my teachers haven't told us or encouraged us to go for Olympiads. Then I started finding about Olympiads then I selected math of higher class because I was in class 11. Then I selected National Olympiad Steam for giving Math Olympiad. I cleared the first round with my basic preparation. But I couldn't clear the second round because of my weak preparation. However, I was doing my 11&12th syllabus as well as SAT preparation, IELTS & Olympiad through online which is a great pressure for me. But I won't give up. 

I will try again.