Many months back I have written this story in Bangla now I have translated most of them into English and some of the parts of this story isn't translated so I wrote that part. Don't worry here is the full story. 


Life is a journey from birth to death, filled with various events, sometimes sorrow, sometimes joy, sometimes laughter, and sometimes tears. Today is February 19, 2023. I've briefly documented events in my life. Not all events are remembered, and what is remembered is never forgotten. A lifelong memory resides in the heart.

I was born in Chittagong district, in the village where my grandparents lived. There wasn't any particularly memorable event at my birth. However, my father was in Dhaka at that time. In the hospital, my maternal uncle, Major aunt, and her father (grandfather) were with my mother. I was born through a normal delivery. Afterward, I was brought to my grandpa's home(my mom's dad). That's where my naming ceremony took place, and my mom named me Toushin. When I was around a year old, my father had decided my full name. Then he changed and named me, Muhammad Akramul Mohtasib Lotifi. 

Days passed, and most of the time, my mother stayed at her father's house. Since childhood, I enjoyed being at my grandpa's house. My father and mother got married after my paternal grandparents passed away. So, I didn't receive much affection from my paternal grandparents, and visiting my paternal  grandfather's house was not a regular thing. I got my mom's affection mostly. I understand now; no one loved me as much as my mom did after my God. My father often worked outside the house, but he had always tried to explore different places, eating various foods, and taking me around the rooms on his shoulder.


As I grew older, little Tausin began to mature. My father gradually spent more time in Dubai. However, he didn't stay there much. He would come back to Bangladesh repeatedly. While I was little my mother used to lie down me on floor as it was summer. One-day a pot dropped on my head and that mark is still there. Gradually, I started gaining knowledge. During that time, I saw my mom teaching my big brother. I can still remember, she always beat slowly (not hardly) as he didn't wanted to study at all (hehehe). My brother was four years older than me. I wanted to study too when I saw my brother studying. When I turned three, I tried to write by sitting on the chair with a paper and pen. My mom showed me once how to write 'A-B,...' and then allowed me to hold the pen myself. She didn't help me write because I wrote by myself. However, she put in great effort to teach my brother to write beautifully. Perhaps that's why his handwriting is so neat, and I won't talk about my handwriting.

When I was three and a half years old, my father went to Dubai. However, he didn't stay there much. He soon returned to Bangladesh. By then, little Tausin had started to grow. Then my mom decided to give me into kindergarten. There I don't have that much memory to remember but yes I can remember one day I came to home early because there was a snake founded in the school's roof. Then after about 6 month my mom admitted me into a school. Where after a months teachers suggest that to get me into that class 1 directly. So my mom did. After studying 1 year in that school my mom decided to admitted me into the famous School named Monipur high School. There I agree in admitted into class 1 as the admission process to get into class 2 was quite difficult (maybe). I studied there 10 years that means from class 1 to class 10, that was my only and one is school of my entire is school life.

I can still remember, the admission process to get into that is cool was a lottery system. I waited there about 5 to 6 hours and then it showed my roll on the big screen. I was so happy then me, my mum and my brother went to a sir named ximmi, who was is charge. He told that I had been selected. I was so happy. Then I the next day I got admitted and started doing classes. 

I used to go to the school so that I could play with my friends because I love to play. Then when I was in class:4, I saw a uncle and his family who lived in the apartment in front of us. The uncle was an architect so I decided to be an architect in future as I loved his car so much that was given by the government. But soon after when I was in class 6 I built this website without knowing any coding so I decided my future goal and now I wanted to be a computer engineer and still I wanted to be computer engineer. After finding out that to be a computer engineer you need to know maths a little of bit. Then I thought that it doesn't matter because I already love doing maths so much. When I was in school I never heard about math Olympics that's why I never give a single test, outside of academic. After that it ran like a horse I passed from one to 10 at once. And then soon the last day of my school came.

After passing the school perfectly I started taking preparation for ndc which is known as Notre Damn College. But I wasn't selected so I went into depression but after a month I thought and I take the action to again. And from the middle March means 15th March I started taking my next preparation for passing college. But when I was in college I found out about MIT, Massachusettes Institute of Technology. Then I dreamed to get into that institute for my further studies. Soon I found out every requirements to get into that college and on that way I also found about math olympics and literally by keeping my hand on my head I thought what did I do in my entire school life without knowing about math Olympics! But later on I attended my quiz Exam on math. Luckily without any preparation I got selected in the first round. There's actually no end of life. Life is a journey from B to D[Brith to Death]. And after the death the new life begins!