Well there is a lot of people saying that if you have a website on blogger or website on other platform then you will earn thousands of dollar. After hearing this a lot of people fall into it and start creating their website. Well it is not false. Somehow it is true. But all you need to get you proper education on blogger. Then create a website and choose your category. Generally people chose technology, fashion, business, investment etc. This are the top categories there also many categories that are on the top. You can go to the Google and search and find them by yourself.

So as I am a blogger I have a website on blogspot. Am I earning in thousands? Well, I am not earning in thousand even it's been more than 3 years and as far as I can remember that in 2021 I got monetization on this website and still I didn't make even $10. So why it is going like that? 

I am definitely sure that it is not the fault of Google or someone else, it is my fault. Look if you go through my website you'll never find a selected one category or I have been uploaded properly even if its in different categories. So why I am doing this? 

Actually I am a student, So, it's really hard for me to manage time and make a certain time for my website. And that's my failure for now. But I have a dream with this website and maybe in future or maybe not let's see what happens next. For now I am currently in class 11 and I really wanna read computer science as well as electrical engineering and electronics in a proper well known University. And I wanted to earn knowledge on technology, electronics, IT etc.

I don't know what will happen next but I know that just now I am writing it on my website!