In this generation, a lot if people are using mobiles for their work. So if you are a new photographer and you have a small budget then you can simply buy a new mobile which must have 3-4 cameras.

Now, let's talk about the apps where you can blur your photos and give it a better look. 

  1. Snapseed: 

Well a lot are using this app as an application of google. So it is free. And it won't shows ads. You can add pip and more things in this app.


     2. PicsArt:

About 500M people are using PicsArt. You can do lot if things in PicsArt. But all the things are not free. For using some item you need to paid to them for monthly or yearly. But this is really best for you if you buy this. This app is free in playstore. 

That's end for today! 


In my website all the blogs are written by me. Moreover I have never collect any kinds of word from others. So, if you are my visitor then you will always read unique content in my website.