How to fix it

Hi Guys,
Welcome back..


Guys
sometime we can't go to Facebook. But why??

Beacuse Facebook keeps stopping.I am also face this problem. So how can I fix it . Let's know how to fix Facebook keeps stopping:-

  • At first go to play store and check for updates. If Facebook needs update then update Your Facebook.
  • Clear your RAM. If you don't know to clear RAM then go to YouTube and search “How to clear RAM?
  • You can also restart you're phone.
  • Clear cache & data.
  • Reinstall application.
  • You can also power off your mobile.Then turn on.
If you try all of this and you can't open your Facebook. Then send them feedback.
But when I face this problem then go to play store and check for update.If Facebook needs update then I update it. Of there is no update for Facebook I will turn off my mobile power and after few minutes I will turn no my mobile power.
Hope you are all like this.Ta ta.👐🏻
Just share...😄